If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups milk
- add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1 dash pepper
- add 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- add 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- add 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni, drain.
- In saucepan melt butter, stir in flour, saltpepper and add milk and cook, while stirring until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese until melted.
- Combine macaroni and sauce in buttered casserole.Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in 350 oven for 30 mins.
- Can sprinkle with a little paprika to aid in browning some.
Recipe Reviews 2 reviews