If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 blood orange, Cara Cara orange, or regular orange<br> 1/2 cup 1/3-inch cubes avocado<br> 1/3 cup chopped red onion<br> 2 teaspoons minced red jalapeño<br> 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice<p> 2 teaspoons olive oil<br> 2 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- Using small sharp knife, cut peel and white pith from orange. Working over small bowl, cut between membranes to release segments. Add avocado, onion, jalapeño, and lime juice to oranges in bowl; stir gently to blend. Season salsa to taste with salt.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add fish to skillet and sauté until brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Place 1 fillet on each of 2 plates. Spoon salsa atop fish and serve.
- >> Orange you sweet: Although they look like regular navel oranges, Cara Cara oranges are tinged pink on the inside and taste a little sweeter. You'll find them at some supermarkets and farmers' markets.