Make-Ahead Smoky Chipotle Chicken Chili
Filed Under: chef montaser masoud
How happy will you be one hectic weeknight when you remember that you made this Make-Ahead Smoky Chipotle Chicken Chili? Our prediction: very happy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add what you need
- add 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- add 1 yellow onion, chopped
- add 2 cloves garlic, minced
- add 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- add 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- add 1 green pepper, chopped
- add 1/3 cup KRAFT Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- add 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- add 1 tsp. chipotle chile pepper powder
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 3/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- add 2 green onions, chopped
- make it
- COOK and stir first 3 ingredients in large nonstick skillet on high heat 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done. Add tomatoes, beans, green peppers, barbecue sauce, chili powder and chipotle chile pepper powder; mix well. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 25 min., stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- SPOON chili into freezer container; freeze up to 1 month.
- THAW chili in refrigerator overnight. When ready to serve, bring to boil in saucepan, then simmer on medium-low heat 10 to 15 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in cilantro just before serving. Top with cheese and green onions.