love artichokes !!! this is a very easy recipie anyone can make. everyone will think youre a genius !!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- add 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts
- add 1 baguette
- add salt and pepper
- add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- add parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- add 1 cup seeded chopped tomatoes
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add flat leaf parsley
- heat oven to 350.
- place sliced bread on ungreased baking sheet.
- bake in oven 10 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- in medium bowl combine artichokes tomatoes onion garlic.
- in another small bowl put in vinegar and add oil in a small stream whisking while adding to make a vinaigrette.
- then add vinaigrette to arichoke mixture mixing well.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- top toasted bread with artichoke mixture to cover.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- top with some parsley.