This is soooooo gooooood. But prepare to take a walk to justify it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces cream cheese (this is optional, I add it at the end to thicken it up)
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 cup real butter
- add cooked fettuccine
- add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- add 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 dash cayenne pepper
- add 2/3 cup grated not shredded parmesan cheese or romano cheese
- add 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- In sauce pan melt butter and stir in heavy cream.
- add garlic,salt and peppers.
- simmer for 20 minutes over low heat stirring constantly. If you are using the cream cheese, put it in at this piont stiring till melted.
- remove from heat stir in cheese and serve with noodles adding parsley to garnish.
- We also serve this with baby shrimp or grilled chicken.