This is a little bit unusual in that it uses rum, but the result is really good. The flavor may well strike you as unusual as well. The citrus, combined with the berry and the mango surprisingly has a flavor that hints of ruby red grapefruit with honey. At that, this may well be an interesting alternative to the typical bloody mary served at brunch. Enjoy the recipe!
- add 1 slice limes (wedge)
- add 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- add 2 fluid ounces mango rum (I used Parrot Bay)
- add 1 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur or triple sec
- Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.