Servs: 1 Prep: 15h Cook: 2h
My mother cooked this for me on my 10th birthday. This is a wonderful dessert!! All members of Family Oven must try this out.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Sweetened mango pulp can - 30 Oz
- add Cool whip - 4 cups
- add Condensed milk - 1 can
- add Vanilla yogurt - 1 cup
- add Peach jello (gelatin) - 2 packets
- Add all the ingredients except gelatin into a container and mix thoroughly with a hand mixer (or beater)
- Prepare gelatin as per the instruction given at the cover of the Peach jello (gelatin)
- Now add the gelatin into the above mixture and combine well
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chill.