Beth Booker, Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 small ripe mango
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 bunch green onions
- add 3/4 cup black beans (canned beans, rinsed and drained are okay)
- add 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- add 1 small jalapeno pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- add 1 small red pepper
- add 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Combine salsa ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- This tastes best when made at least 2 hours in advance for the flavors to develop.
- You may make it up to two days in advance.