Servs: 8 Prep:
"This is a very tasty mango salsa that is great served over fish. My favorite is any fish blackened with Cajun seasoning and then topped with this salsa. Also great for dipping chips."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 mango - peeled, seeded and chopped
- add 1 green onion, chopped
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- add 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- add 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.