Just like Mom used to make! This is so easy to make, you won't believe it, but only real maple syrup works here.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Put maple syrup and milk in heavy saucepan.
- Boil to the soft ball stage, or about 235 degrees on the candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Beat until mixture is creamy.
- Add nuts.
- Pour mixture into 8 inch buttered square pan and spread out evenly.
- Let cool until firm.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store in airtight container in a cool place.