Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Reynolds? Parchment Paper
- add 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- add 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- add 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- add 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- add 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- add 1 can (about 12 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
- COMBINE brown sugar, maple syrup and butter; pour mixture in parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans. Layer apple slices over pecans; place cinnamon rolls on top of apples.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert onto platter. Remove parchment paper. Serve warm.