These party mixes are great, there are so many was to change them around and make different ones. Add what you like to make it your own. Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 tablespoons tequila
- add 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- add 2 envelopes instant margarita mix (from 3 1/3-oz package)
- add 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- add 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- add 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- add 1 cup Cerrios cereal
- add 1 cup mixed nuts
- add 1 cup bite-size pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 250?F.
- In ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven. Stir in tequila, seasoned salt, red pepper and dry margarita mix.
- Stir in cereals, nuts and pretzels until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve in Margarita Glasses rimmed with salt.