This is a grown up jiggler. It has become a Christmas tradition in my family. (Sigh!) =) These are firmer than the jello shots you may have tried before.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup lime juice
- add 2 1/2 cups tequila
- add 3 (5/8 ounce) boxes sugar-free lime gelatin
- add 1 ounce unflavored gelatin
- add 3 cups boiling water
- Mix jello and gelatin in boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and tequila, stirring well.
- Pour into large, shallow foil pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Using a knife, score horizontally and vertically to make jiggler blocks.I've tried small cookie cutters, but there is too much wastage.Enjoy.