Delicious seafood sauce. The original recipe was in the Australian Women's Weekly with not too many changes by me. I didn't specify how much pasta as we all like it differently, some saucy, some not so saucy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pasta
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/2 cup dry white wine
- add 8 ounces scallops, cut in half (depending on the size)
- add 1 tablespoon mint
- add 8 oysters
- add 1 can anchovy fillets
- add salt and pepper
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon parsley
- add 5 large tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- add 1 lb prawns
- Cook and prepare enough pasta,for 4 people, your choice of pasta.
- Put Wine and water in a skillet, heat to simmer point.
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute, remove and drain.
- Heat oil in the skillet.
- Add tomatoes, garlic and tomatoe paste, stir until combined, cook 2 minutes.
- Add all the seafood to the pan and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add parsley, mint and season with salt and pepper.