This is a really quick & easy, TASTY recipe! I often make this when I'm short on time, but would like to make a quick dish to take to a new mom, someone ill or just a friend!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 chicken drumsticks (or thighs, or legs...)
- add 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/4 cup oil
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Marinate chicken overnight, (or at least several hours).
- Broil over medium coals for 45-60 minutes, or bake for 1 hour@ 350.