Since I absolutely love marinated flank steak, I've tried several recipes. This is sort of a conglomeration of all the best!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon gingerroot
- add 1/4 cup honey
- add 1/4 cup canola oil
- add 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce or teriyaki marinade
- add 1 lb flank steaks
- add 4 cloves garlic
- Combine all marinade ingredients in large ziploc bag.
- Score steak by making shallow diagonal cuts across steak.
- Add steak to bag, seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours (up to 24 hours).
- When ready to cook, remove steak from bag.
- You can either grill or broil it.
- 12 to 14 minutes or to desired doneness (160 degrees F for medium doneness).
- If you want to serve the marinade as a sauce, bring it to a boil in a small saucepan, reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes.