This recipe is from a local paper, it produces a very tender flavourful steak. Increase the marinade for more than 2 steaks.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 beef t-bone steaks or boneless strip steaks
- add 3/4 cup orange juice
- add 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- add 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (or use chopped green onion)
- add 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 1 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1/4 cup oil
- add 1 bay leaf
- add 1-2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the steaks; turn to coat in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill meat to desired doneness.
- Serve immediatly.