Servs: 2 Prep:
"Dorothy Pritchett of Wills Point, Texas shares this tart medley that puts mushrooms in the spotlight. The salad is well-coated with a vinaigrette made with Dijon mustard, vinegar and herbs."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- add 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- add Lettuce Leaves
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- add 8 pitted ripe olives, halved
- add 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and olives; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl.