From Southern Living magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 30 cloves garlic
- add 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- add 6-8 lbs rump roast
- add 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- add 1/2 cup lemon juice
- add 3/4 cup soy sauce
- Pierce roast at 1 inch intervals with a meat fork, and place in a large zip lock bag.
- Combine vegetable oil and next 5 ingredients; pour over roast in zip lock bag.
- Seal and chill for 24-48 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 50 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145-160 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
- Roast beef will be rare.