This recipe is the closest to the Carmelo's Marsala Cream Sauce served at Macaroni Grill. It is excellent on pasta, especially ravioli!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Shallot -- minced
- add 1 tb Unsalted butter
- add 1 c Dry marsala wine
- add 1 t Fresh thyme
- add 1 c Heavy cream
- add 2 tb Unsalted butter -- cubed
- add Salt and white pepper -- to taste
- add 1/2 c Grated parmesan
- Saute shallot in the butter, covered, for 5 min. add
- wine and thyme and reduce until only about 2 tbsp of
- liquid remain. Add cream and simmer until reduced by
- half. add butter and stir continuously until fully
- emulsified. season with salt and pepper. Stir in parmesan. keep warm
- until ready to serve.