I haven't made these yet, but they sound really yummy. I love marshmallows!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 large marshmallows
- add 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each marshmallow into melted butter, roll in cinnamon-sugar, place on a triangle.
- Pinch dough around marshmallows, sealing all edges.
- Dip tops of dough into remaining butter and cinnamon-sugar.
- Place with sugar side up in greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.