Super-easy Oreo cookie crust topped with marshmallow, Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, and nuts. I made this for a pot luck and it was gobbled up quickly with many requests for the recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 34 Oreo cookies
- add 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- add 5 tablespoons margarine
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- add 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips or 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 26 cookies; mix with margarine. Press mixture on bottom of greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Spread marshmallow cream over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle chips, nuts, and chopped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing lightly.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
- TO make a lighter version, use reduced-fat or sugar-free Oreo-type cookies, reduced-fat margarine, and 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips.