If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- add 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 3/4 cup of grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- add 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- Set small frying pan in mid-high heat.
- Add the butter and the cream to the frying pan and mix well.
- Stir the sauce frequently and add the black pepper, salt and nutmeg, boil and immediately lower the heat and stir frequently until the sauce becomes heavier, it should take a few minutes of constant stirring. Add the pasta to the boiling water along with some salt and cook to your liking. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and add the sauce to it.
- Mix well. Add the grated cheese to the sauce and pasta, and mix until the cheese is absorbed by the sauce.