These are wonderful for any kind of get together. They freeze well and can be reheated in a matter of minutes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- add 1 onion (finely chopped)
- add 1 egg (well beaten)
- add 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- add 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- add 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 16 slices bread
- add salt & pepper
- Remove crusts from approximately 16 slices of bread.
- Put butter one one side and place buttered side down in muffin pans.
- Combine above mixture and fill muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Can be eaten right away or cooled and frozen. (I usually flash freeze them on a cookie sheet. When frozen, place in a plastic bag. Then you can take out what you need, as you need.).