This is my Dad's recipe. These are the best meatballs I've had and the house smells wonderful while cooking.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 lb Italian sausage (ground, or remove from casings)
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add cayenne
- Mix all ingredients together with hands.
- Roll into balls.
- Microwave in a single layer on a plate for 5-6 minutes per side or cook in a frying pan just til browned on the outsides.
- Put meatballs in a crockpot with 2 jars spaghetti sauce for 2-3 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or in hoagie rolls with melted cheese on top.