This is a recipe from my sister Connie. I have always loved these meatballs and I hope you enjoy them as well. Once they are cooked, place them in a crockpot on low/warm and take them to any get together.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 small finely chopped onion
- add 1 cup cracker crumbs
- add salt and pepper (to taste)
- add 1 (12 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- add 2 lbs lean ground beef
- add 1/3 cup catsup
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add garlic powder (to taste)
- add 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- add 2 beaten eggs
- Mix ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, catsup, cracker crumbs and eggs.
- Shape into 36 meatballs.
- Place in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, chili sauce and brown sugar.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.