This is my SIL's recipe. She makes these for many family gatherings.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 3/4 cups catsup
- add 1 lb ground pork
- add 5 tablespoons vinegar
- add 15 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 10 eggs
- add 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons onions
- add 2 1/4 teaspoons allspice
- add 1 1/4 cups breadcrumbs
- add 5 teaspoons mustard powder
- add 4 lbs ground beef
- add 20 teaspoons soy sauce
- Mix meats, eggs, crumbs, onion and salt all together and roll into 1" balls.
- Brown in a little oil.
- Make sauce and add meat balls.
- Bake 20-25 min 350* NOTES: Sauce: mix soy sauce, allspice, dry mustard, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar.