If I can't have a cold meatloaf sandwich, this is my next most favorite way to use up the leftovers however much you have, adjust to that. We like it with mashed potatoes and buttered corn.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-2 beaten egg
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add Italian breadcrumbs
- add butter or margarine (for frying)
- add leftover meat loaf
- add favorite spaghetti sauce
- Dip meatloaf slices into mixture of egg and milk.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry in melted butter/margarine til golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low and cover browned slices with sauce.
- Simmer til sauce is warm.
- Great served with mashed potatoes and the sauce as the gravy.