Great appetizer served with corn chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- add corn chips
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 medium green pepper
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 cup water
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted. Transfer to a small slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips.