If you like melons and strawberries this couldn't be a simpler desert to make. A splash of good balsamic vinegar or a dusting of powdered sugar and it can be done ahead of time for company!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Cut melon crosswise into 5 1 inch rings.
- Remove seeds and put on serving plate.
- With a knife loosen pulp from rind but do not removed the rind.
- Slice pulp into bite size pieces.
- Arrange 5 or 6 strawberries (with hulls attached) in center of melon ring.