My own concoction of a layered Mexican Pizza. Its basically taco meat, beans, and the fixings...but its a big hit with my family.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add lettuce
- add 1 (15 ounce) can zesty fat-free refried beans
- add guacamole
- add 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- add black olives
- add 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- add 1 1/4 cups hot water
- add 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn (drained)
- add tomatoes
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- add 2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 2 teaspoons cumin
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add sour cream
- add 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- add 1 teaspoon garlic
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add salsa
- Brown meat, and drain.
- Add seasonings and water.
- Simmer, stirring occaisonally for 15 minutes or until water has evaporated.
- Add drained Mexicorn, and set aside.
- Combine beans, cumin, and sour cream.
- Spray an 11 inch springform pan with Pam, and place a tortilla inside.
- Spread 1/4 of the bean mixture over the tortilla, top with 1/4 of the meat mixture, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheeese.
- Top with another tortilla, and repeat all steps.
- Top with final tortilla, and spray liberally with Pam (or I just pour a handful of olive oil on top, and spread it around) Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, or until top tortillas is golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to set.
- Slice into wedges, and top with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and black olives.