Great served with barbeque chicken or chops. From a Chatelaine Food Express magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas
- add 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans or black beans
- add 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- add 4 chopped seeded tomatoes
- add 3/4 cup chopped coriander
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 4 sliced green onions
- add 2 choppped green peppers
- add 2 finely chopped seeded jalapenos
- add 1 (12 ounce) can drained corn kernels
- add 2 teaspoons cumin
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Drain all beans and rinse with cold water. Mix together beans through to coriander.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt.Stir with salad. Can be served right away or kept in fridge up to 2 days.