Prep time includes chilling time
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove crushed garlic
- add 2 tablespoons white sugar
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- add 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- add 1 red onion
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- add 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- add 1 green bell pepper
- add 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- add 1/2 cup olive oil
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.