Warm yourself up with this stew. Adjust the chili powder and taco seasoning to suit your taste.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 2 lbs beef stew meat
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- add 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- add 1 (11 ounce) can whole mexicorn whole kernel corn
- add 1 cup frozen small whole onions
- add 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a 4 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-11 hours until beef is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 15-30 minutes or until it reaches the desired consistency.