Quick and good, just the way I like it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- add 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add crushed tortilla chips
- add 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- Brown beef with onion and drain.
- Add to beef the enchilada sauce, cream of mushroom soup, rotels, and ranch style beans.
- Pour mixture over crushed tortilla chips in 9X13" pan.
- Mix together and cover with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.