This recipe is used with beef casserole base #48835 (recipe posted). It's very tasty and once the beef base is done it is so quick and easy to prepare.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- add 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- add 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- add 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- add 1 (300 g) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (or other beans)
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 cloves garlic
- Heat oil in medium pan and add the garlic, taco sesoning mix and cumin.
- Cook and stir until spices are fragrant.
- Add undrained tomatoes and thawed beef base.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cilantro, heat through and serve.
- Goes well with tortillas and salad.