This is a recipe I made up and my kids love it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add 1/2 onion
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- add 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- add 1 (8 count) package flour tortillas
- add 2 lbs hamburger meat
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger meat with onion and taco seasoning.
- Mix mushroom soup and enchilada sauce together in a bowl.
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- In a 9x12 pan put a layer of tortillias.
- Then a layer of Hamburger mixure.
- Then a layer of Soup mixure.
- Then a layer of chilles.
- Then a layer of cheese.
- Then repeat again.
- The last layer should be tortillias.
- Then spread taco sauce on.
- Then top with cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven uncovered til bubbly.