This Casserole is so easy to make and taste good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pepper (optional)
- add 2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 bag taco chips
- add salt
- add 1 can pinto beans
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- add 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- add 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown the beef, onion.
- Add chili powder with salt and pepper in heavy skillet, mix mushroom soup, tomatoes and pinto beans in bowl.
- Put crushed taco chips in crockpot first put the beef mixture in a layer and put the soup mixture over the beef mixture.
- Put the cheese on top.
- Repeat with second layer of each.
- Bake in crockpot on high for 30 minutes then on low for 2 hours.