We haven't made this in years and during my move (packing) I found this. I did not have the amount of cheese listed but I think it was approximately 8 oz (you can judge the amount and add as you desire).
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated (I use @ 8 oz)
- add 1 can cream of celery soup
- add 1 can chopped/diced green chilies
- add seasoning
- add 1 (12 count) package corn tortillas
- add 1 medium chopped onion
- add 1 lb ground beef
- Tear tortillas into pieces and place in large bowl.
- Brown ground meat, onions, seasonings and chilies-DO NOT DRAIN!
- Add to corn tortillas, then add soup and cheese.
- Mix well with 1/4 cup milk.
- Cook on stove over low-medium heat, stirring often, for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into greased pan and top with more cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.