My father used to make this all the time when I was a kid, I ask him to prepare this every time I go to his house
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cans rotel
- add 1 yellow onion
- add 1 package 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 1 lb hamburger meat
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- add 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- brown hamburger and onion in a LARGE skillet.
- drain grease.
- add soup, rotel and half of cheese.
- cook until bubbly.
- spray 8x11 casserole pan on entire botton and sides.
- line bottom of pan with tortilla shells until bottom of pan is covered.
- pour mixture into pan.
- cover with tortillas, then top with the rest of the cheese.
- bake in oven at 350 until cheese is good and melted.
- you can make this dish as hot as you like with hot rotel, or hot cheese, or if your mouth can handle it, both.