My daughters mother-in-law has a catering service. this is her recipe. everyone says that it tastes like the dip that Mexico Chiquito serves in the Central Arkansas area.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon cumin (I use the seeds)
- add pickled jalapeno peppers (plus juice to taste)
- add 2 teaspoons paprika
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 tablespoons margarine
- add 4 tablespoons flour
- add 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- add 8 slices cheese
- On low heat stir margarine and flour together.
- Remove from heat and add mustard, chili powder, cumin.
- Return to heat and add milk, garlic and cheese.
- Cook on low heat until thick.