Heres a heart smart dip recipe. Low-cal, Low-fat, Low-sodium, Low-cholesterol
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine
- add 1 clove minced garlic
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- add 1 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- add 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.