If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 250 g cream cheese
- add coriander sprigs (to garnish)
- add 1 medium brown onion
- add sea salt
- add 2 tablespoons green pickled jalapeno chilies
- add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- add fresh ground pepper
- add 2 long green chilies
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 150 g cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese
- add 1 red capsicum
- add 1 (400 g) can diced tomatoes (or use 500g fresh tomatoes, peeled deseeded and diced)
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add onion and cook until soft.
- Add capsicum, green chillies, jalapeno and garlic and cook a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook further 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Whisk in cheese until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Season lightly.
- Serve warm with corn chips.
- Garnish with coriander.