Delicious cheese dip with a zip! Great for parties, showers, or just a midnight snack for your family. I serve it with bite-size tortilla chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (your choice)
- add 1 lb sausage (I use mild)
- add 1 (3 lb) box Velveeta cheese
- Fry sausage in skillet, and drain well.
- Cube Velvetta, and place in crock-pot.
- After cheese begins to melt, add salsa and sausage.
- Stir well; once all is melted and blended, place crock-pot on low to keep warm.