This salad goes together very quickly, and is great for those times when you don't really feel like cooking.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add chili powder
- add 1/3 cup jarred salsa or picante sauce
- add 1 lb cheddar cheese
- add cumin
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1-1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- add 1/2 cup black olives
- add 4 tomatoes
- add 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add garlic salt
- add 1 green bell pepper
- add 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- add 1 head lettuce
- add 1 red onion
- add 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Season with chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt to taste.Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine all salad ingredients.Toss to mix well.
- Prepare dressing and pour over top.Toss and serve.
- Combine all dressing ingredients at least an hour in advance.Refrigerate until ready to use.