A very quick meal. It takes only 35 minutes to cook. You can set down to a nice meal in less than an hour with your family.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) package stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- add 1 1/4 cups hot water
- add 1/2 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- add 3/4 cup salsa
- add 1 tablespoon lowfat margarine (optional)
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, margarine and vegetable/seasoning packet in 2-quart baking pan.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs to moisten.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing.
- Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- Loosely cover pan with foil; bake 35 minute Sprinkle with cheese and melt.