Nice addition to a Mexican meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 2 green onions
- add 1 jalapeno pepper
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add 1 cup chopped zucchini
- add 2 cups corn kernels
- In a heavy large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the corn, bell pepper, zucchini, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
- Saute until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate vegetables until chilled.
- Add salsa and chopped cilantro to vegetable mixture.
- Stir and season with salt and pepper to taste.