I got this recipe fron my brothers friend Lavon,who lives in Alabama.She's like me (an old fashioned Cook)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups self-rising cornmeal mix
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 2 eggs
- add 3 jalapeno peppers (chopped wear gloves or buy the ones already chopped in a jar,and guess at 3)
- add 1 can cream-style corn
- add 1 cup grated cheese
- add 1 medium onion (chopped)
- add 1 cup buttermilk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees,for 45 minutes or till done.