I like mexican food and this one is good!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add sour cream
- add 2 medium diced tomatoes
- add 2 cup.of shredded cheese
- add 2 cups finly chopped lettuce
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages Jiffy cornbread mix
- add 2 lbs hamburger meat
- add 1/2 cup finly diced onions
- add 2 cups of shredded cheese
- add 2 cans sweet whole kernel corn (drained)
- add 2 packages old elpaso powder taco sauce
- Cook and drain hamburger.
- add taco sauce by directions on package.
- Drain again.
- Put prepared hamburger in a 8x12 baking dish the layer with drained corn, and shredded cheese.
- prepare jiffy corn bread by insrtuctions on package.
- Spread over cheese.
- bake at 400% until corn bread is well done.
- Turn onto plate with corn bread on bottom of plate top with cheese, tomatoes, onions, lettuce and sour cream.
- Can be turned onto plate as whole or single servings.
- prep time.
- 20 minute cooking time 20 mins.