If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- add 2 packages Mexican cornbread mix
- add 1 onion
- add 2/3 cup milk
- add 2 cups cheese
- add 1 lb beef
- Mix one Package of cornbread mix per directions.Pour in greased iron skillet.
- Cook hamburger and onion.
- Drain off grease and pour hamburger and onion over the cornbread in the skillet. Sprinkle over this one cup of the grated cheese, then add the corn on top of this.
- Then add the second package of cornbread mix (again mixed per directions).
- Bake at 400 degrees until done in the middle. Finally when finished baking, put the last cup of cheese on top and melt. Serve and enjoy.